karley delaware
Baroness - Annual

I am three of four boys…………..and believe mom wanted me to be a girl.  She grew up with sisters and one brother……….and I think all women want a girl in there somewhere.    So………three of four……..like strike three you out??   She managed to name me Kim……….a girly sounding name for a boy………it’s on the birth certificate…………..got blowback in school over that…………so I used my middle name.   My dad never called me Kim……………and when asked about it …….he would become agitated and angry…………………relatives avoided the question.      When I was around eight, I found a box of dresses………from an aunt and maybe my dad’s customers as” hand down” well wishes gifts.  One fit me nicely………..and it felt wonderful!!!  Pleasured myself and fell asleep to awaken with a blanket over me!!!   Could not have been from dad………he would gone insane.  Could  not have been from brothers……they would have teased me.   Mom!!  We never talked about it.   Her mental state deteriorated over a number of things…………….wish we could have talked………..but she did get a glimpse of her girl sleeping!!!   I can only hope that sight gave her some joy………………….karley

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?