Hi Stephanie, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv, Slowly is much better than never at all! Half the battle of being accepted is to reveal what about you that you want to be accepted! Here at CDH you have already won the battle! We accept you as you are completely! For your wife full acceptance might take just a little bit longer! Remember this is a big thing for her to adjust to especially if she never had a clue before! Your sisters here at CDH will be here to support you for we know how difficult telling a significant other can be. In the meantime, get to know some of us and make some friends! Staying active on the site reminds you that there are many more like you in the world and that can be a very comforting thing. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?