Anonymous

This is an interesting question    As a man, I love women.   Always have. Never found men evening remotely interesting in a romantic way.

That being said, I can’t help but wonder about men when I am Annie.   What would it be like to excepted as a woman and treated like a woman by a man that cared for you?   It might be a matter of degree    Could I/would I like to hold hands and go on a walk in the moonlight with a man?   I think yes.  If that walk turned romantic would I like to be held in a mans strong arms?  I think yes.   If that embrace turned passionate would I want hi. To kiss Annie?  I think ….yes.    Would I accept a second date for a romantic dinner?  Yes.   Would I love to go out for drinks and dancing after dinner?    I think yes.  Would I want to “make out” in the moonlight (heavy petting).  I think maybe yes.  (I should note that white typing this my heart is beating faster and fast and I am in my Annie persona).    Would I want to go to bed with a man?????   Well, here is where I think I would want to stop.   Accepted, held, carcasses and kiss don’t seem to cross to high of a line.   Going to bed with a man might be the point of no return.   One caveat…If I were younger and had fully transitioned, the answer to this last question might well be different.

So I guess the question of am I gay would be no, not as a man.     As A nite am I gay?  Wanting to explore feelings with a man seems appropriate so I would say no.  I am a woman desiring intimacy with a man.   Would Anniemlike to be with a woman?     I’m not sure.    It seems more acceptable for a woman to experiment with another woman so perhaps.

But in the end, it’s just labels.   Many types of love. Huggs and 😘😘😘

Annie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?