Saβ€’manβ€’tha
Ambassador
Registered On: January 21, 2018
Topics: 198
Replies: 1311

Well Sharon, I have breast forms partly for the reason you mentioned, and partly because they make me look less…fat 😳😅Β  Otherwise, padding shapewear…no.Β  Hate it.Β  Hot, uncomfortable & just all around a pia to deal with, so I did away with em.

Like you said, skinny jeans, jeggings & the like can work fine with a variety of shirts, blouses whatever.Β  I also like tops that are smocked…form fitting around the chest area, loose about the abdomen / hips…kinda like a peplum type thing.

Dresses are fine, I tend to stay away from the bodycon sort but go for the skater or shift style, sizing it by the bust measurement & if its waisted I need that to be exactly where I need it or very close.

Oh another stunt is patterns, it’s not as big a deal with separates but with dresses I usually avoid solid colors or stripes, but rather look for prints of some sort, I feel they draw the eye to the print.

So that’s basically my take on it lol there’s certain things I just ain’t gonna be able to wear but it’s all about finding stuff that works with your body shape 😉

5 users thanked author for this post.

Β©2020 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.