Hi Erin

I think that all of us remember our first time going out dressed en femme. I remember my first time like it was yesterday, but it’s been many years ago . I had wanted to do more than just get dressed and stay in my motel room. One day I was putting my makeup on and it turned out flawless. I couldn’t believe how feminine that I looked. I continued to get dressed and when I was finished dressing, I looked at myself in a mirror and saw a passable girl looking back at me. Thats when I decided to go out in public for my first time. I remember how nervous I was leaving the security of my motel room as I was walking down the hallway to the door that led outside. Taking a deep breath I opened the door and stepped outside. There was a slight breeze blowing and I could feel it blowing under my skirt and through my hair ruffling it slightly.I had never felt more girley than I did right then. I began walking down the sidewalk and I could hear my heels clicking on the pavement which only added to the feeling. When I turned the corner to go to the parking lot where my car was,,I saw people who were either checking in or leaving the motel. I almost turned around and went back to my room but I didn’t. I continued walking towards my car and two girls were walking towards me talking to each other and they glanced at me. When we were close enough to pass each other, one of them said  goodmorning to me and I smiled at her and said goodmorning to her .It was then that I knew that I could pass and what a incredible feeling it was to know that I could be a girl among girls

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?