stephanie plumb
Participant
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 81
Replies: 725

I always start off a little nervously, and I definitely do drive more cautiously.  I am conscious of how vulnerable I am should I be involved in an accident.   Being clocked by other drivers and cyclists doesn’t bother me.  Being stopped by the police is very low risk…..  but there is always the small possibility that there has been a road closure and they are going from car to car advising everyone to turn back or something.

No, the biggest risk is a  minor prang! Having to get out of the car to swap details!   So a little caution lessens the risk.   For some reason I am also more aware of cars following, especially if they seem to be following me.   Irrational I know…. it’s just a symptom of my heightened awareness.

Unfortunately though….. which somewhats compromises my careful driving ……I do have a bad habit of glancing admiringly down at my hemline, or checking myself out in the drivers rearview mirror.

stephanie p.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.