Jill Marshall
Duchess

This was one of my earliest dilemmas, as I have almost no upper body hair, but quite hairy legs, which will be as dark and long as I’ll let them.  Due to the secret, it took me a while to conclude that shaving was the only answer.  I kept trying to work around it with thick tights, etc, but eventually came around that there was no other way than to reduce the hair somehow.

So long story short I ended up buying a small clipper with an attachment, so that it coulde be trimmed down, but not to the skin.  Even though the coverage I have is pretty dense, with hair 1/4 to 1/2 inch, I can wear 12-15 denier hosiery without it showing through unless you are up close and staring.  The key was to get it short enough that the hairs don’t gather up, and the pantyhose will do the rest.  It got me to where I needed to be to see what I was hoping for in the mirror or in pictures.

I’d love to try a full shave as that sounds exquisite but there is no way to do that without having to have a conversation about it.

And on that note, there is enough hair remaining for it to be passable in drab, and not conspicuously bare or too short which depending on your situation could be important.  My wife noticed soon after that my hair wasn’t as ‘there’, but since she didn’t know at the time that I was dressing it was important that there was enough of it left to talk my way through it.  She still comments on it once in a blue moon, but doesn’t seem to have linked it to my dressing which she does know about.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?