That is rough to hear and I’m sorry to hear it. Go ahead and vent it is incredibly important to let it out, especially if its more than just this. A little venting can go a long way.

And don’t let it get you down. It can take a long time for anything to really gain traction, especially music. It is easy for photos to start traveling cause all it takes is a glance to tell if you like it. Music takes a long time to worm its way in. Plus once the ball gets rolling it can snowball , so give it time, keep trying and I’m sure you’ll manage.

I think it is also important to note that if you were primarily photo focused before it might taken time for the music to catch on just cause its different. People come for the photos and the music is just there.

Ultimately I am not going to make any real statement about music cause I have been cursed with a tin ear and am quite bad at anything to do with it, including enjoying it. Just keep trying and don’t let the first stumbling back be your downfall. If you enjoy it, do it.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?