Anonymous

Interesting thoughts to ponder here, Harietta.

I was a lonely nerd growing up, sucked at sports, sensitive, cried easily, often bullied and called a sissy many times. Pretty much the opposite of macho, I suppose. Oh, yeah – and I was painfully shy, especially around girls. I can’t say that I was overly girly acting or anything like that, just a skinny nerdy kid that did discover the beautiful feeling of wearing girls clothes at a young age when I tried on my mom’s and sisters’ stuff.

I joined the Army a few months after high school when I couldn’t find a decent job and my mom and I weren’t getting along particularly well. Had to learn to be a bit macho to survive in that environment, but I guess that came more easily than I thought it would (testosterone at high levels at 18?). Always kept my crossdressing secret throughout my life and I am pretty certain that most people that know me would absolutely freak out if they knew I liked to wear women’s clothes, so I guess I don’t have any trouble appearing “manly”. That said, I don’t like that side of me sometimes. I prefer my softer side and I am just glad that I have this avenue to help keep the male side from getting overly strong influence over my total persona.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?