Ashley
Participant
Registered On: May 25, 2019
Topics: 3
Replies: 157

It took me such a long time to work up the courage to shave my legs, and when I finally did, It felt great, and I loved it, as lots of others have said. But at first I also felt super self-conscious about it.. like I was sure people were looking at my legs and noticing. It took me a while to get over that feeling. I’m still pretty sure people noticed, but nobody ever said anything. I think people these days really don’t think much of it… “manscaping” the chest is so popular now that I figure there have to be a certain number of guys who like the feeling of having a bare chest so much that they just keep going and do the legs too. Also its pretty common for guys to simply not have hairy legs, so new people you meet probably won’t even think about it. Yeah the fear and self consciousness over it can be tough to get past, but I’m starting to think there’s very little reason for it! πŸ™‚ and having smooth legs is pretty amazing πŸ™‚

Really the only downside for me at this point is keeping them smooth! Shaving works fine, but I have to do it pretty often and I’m getting tired of it. Was thinking of an at-home IPL, but I’ve heard mixed things here and elsewhere, and good ones are expensive. I’m looking at home waxing kits now, and I’m really tempted. The prices are good and the results are quick and last longer than shaving!

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Ashley. Reason: Typing oopsies!

Β©2020 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.