Hi Heather Without question this subject is a important one and should be discussed in another forum. I believe what gets us sexually excited and cross dressing are closely connected in the pleasure zone part of our brain. It can get very confusing for all of us We all get very excited when we finally get to express those feminine thoughts and  feelings outwardly. Its like a brand new nerve that gets touched that goes right to the pleasure zone. There are so many things that bring us pleasure and varies from person to person or even gender to gender. Simple words can bring pleasure. Eating can bring pleasure for some people. I believe when we were young and still trying to understand what bought us pleasure we i identified displaying our selves in the opposite gender gave us pleasure. There is a sense of peace and calmness that everything is right and it just feels good. So who in this world does not want to feel good? If you can make others feel happy and feel good at the same time that is the ultimate experience. Asking the question why expressing our selves in the opposite gender makes us feel good is like asking the question why do the words I LOVE YOU bring so much pleasure to some. It can be a great discussion and can bring pleasure to a lot of us just discussing WHAT MAKES US FEEL PLEASURE. I am sure we would all be amazed and fascinated by what brings pleasure to others. Its a endless subject. We here are all discussing the joy and pleasure we feel when expressing our selves in the opposite gender. It can be a simple pair of feminine panties or a complete cute and pretty outfit with make up and accessories some times in private or full time all the time it does not matter. Its a great subject filled with learning, tons of information and friendships that can be developed just by connecting to others that find pleasure in the same things you do. If you would like to understand WHY? then best take classes at the university I am sure there are scholars that enjoy discussing the subject as well. So in the meantime just enjoy what makes you feel pleasure and if you can help other feel the same way at the same time it all the better There is defiantly nothing wrong with trying to understand the opposite gender. I am not sure what offends so many. Luv Stephanie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?