Most of my shopping yesterday was at Savers and Catherine’s, which were in the same plaza where I went and of course neither had a dressing room open even though I was underdressed for the occasion despite the blazing heat and humidity here. I stocked up on wire free bras as well as a gorgeous black bodysuit at Catherine’s at 70% off, then crossed the lot to Savers and put some money down there for a couple of blouses, a dress, a skirt, some stockings and a couple of pairs of shoes. The Macy’s at the nearby mall didn’t have a dressing room open either and I already utilized the one that JC Penney had open last week so I went for dinner and called it a day. I was in a black Lane Bryant 3/4 sleeve blouse and lime green Gloria Vanderbilt jeans over a black nylon Lane Bryant strapless bra and black nylon Torrid panties with a floral print front, with black ankle boots over grey knee high stockings.

I’ve been progressively shaving off the hair on my legs, arms and chest with a Gillette Body razor and on the latter I’m almost down to fully bare skin, so next shower I’ll use the hair removal cream to finish the job. My job has been intensive enough that I’ve actually lost weight despite not getting into a gym, so hopefully that will keep going. 

Christine

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?