stephanie plumb
Participant
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 81
Replies: 716

OMG!  Sam you prompted me to analyse my Amazon orders, going back to 2014.  Yikes!   I’m too embarrassed to tell you how much I’ve spent, even though many items were relatively cheap & cheerful. My wife would kill me if she knew.

Much of it has gone now,  including unsuitable wigs ( I was still trying to find my style), and there are some pieces I miss – “why did I get rid of that, I loved it at the time”.   Limited wardrobe space was one factor, ‘panic purges’ another. Items just not fashionable any more, items similar to others, impulse buys (“how on earth did I ever think I could get into that skimpy Chinese made tat?”)

Ever increasing size of breast forms (I do like to have a range to suit the mood I’m in, or with some specific outfits.  I have a pair of H forms for the occasional Carol Kirkwood dressing up day.  This of course meant buying a lot – a LOT – of bra’s.

Of course I do have some perennial favourites that have stood the test of time and survived the purges, even though they have rarely been worn for years – “one of these days I will want to wear that.”  And looks and fashions change. In 2016 I bought a side-parted, dark roots, medium length, blonde wig, that rarely saw the light of day because I decided on shorter styles with a fringe suited me better.  Currently it is my favourite wig because it looks so much more natural, and I love the feel of it brushing my bare shoulders when wearing a strappy sundress.

I decided in late 2019 I would not spend any more money. I had enough items to suit any desire, style or whim I had.

Of course in 2020, in the last month or so, I have bough three sundresses, a summery skirt, and a pair of pink and black trainers (to go with that wig I mentioned earlier). I’ve got my eye on another wig that is probably unsuitable, but … I do  like it , and am finding it hard to resist.  I will resist….

I guess that makes me a compulsive purchaser then.  But I will reign it in again ….. soon ……

Stephanie P.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.