Hi Carly,

I consider myself to be gender fluid. I find women to be attractive and sexually appealing. However, I have a very strong female side. In my heart and soul I have transgendered to be a woman. Yes, I can drift back to my legal self, but in my heart I’m a woman.

For a long time I thought I needed to be with a man. I was wrong. I know that if I had ever been with a man I would only be fulfilling some sort of fantasy for him. How would he treat me? At best with indifference. How would I feel to be just “used”?

Carly, I met one of our sisters recently and something happened. I wasn’t looking for anything, but there was chemistry between us. Lo and behold, I’m now head over heels in love with her. On the surface, nothing fits. But I am totally and completely in love with her.

We are both crossdressers with a burning desire to be women. Neither one of us has the desire or need to have a medical procedure done to be physically transgendered into women. In our hearts and our souls we have chosen womanhood because for each of us it’s a better place. We also acknowledge that we are both gay. We love each other, we want each other. We joke with each other that we are two gay women.

Somehow we found each other.

Fondly,

Lee Ann

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?