I am just going to consider myself young, even though certainly sometimes I don’t feel it, especially with  my next birthday looming ever closer.

Honestly, it is super amazing talking to everyone on here, young or old. We all have valuable experience, a few people I have noticed have gone through shockingly similar circumstances as me and I hold their experience and opinion in high regard whenever I see them talk and hope one day I can be the same.

Like I don’t know what would’ve happened had I fallen into their shoes back in the day and knowing the world is more accepting now (although still not enough for something as simple as clothing choice) is a good feeling. It is nice to know and hear from people who have gone through these things, had these same worrying doubts and nagging problems.

Heck, occasionally I even feel like super jealous of them. Hearing about how they are in my shoes, but have their lives so nicely together. People like me with a loving and accepting spouse, a house they call their own, their lives together and here I am scrambling. It is nice to know that there is a bit of light at the end of the tunnel, it does help put some of the nightmares to rest.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?