I have a pair of white knee boots with stiletto heels and love them!

I bought (and wore) them for a costume party organised by my wife a few years ago@

Imagine my surprise and profound delight when she sent the email to myself and all the other guests with the assigned characters and costume guide.

She provided me with the dress, barely more than a t-shirt, similar to that worn by the ABBA girls briefly.

I located a blue wig and the amazing boots – I had a similar fantasy, and fell in love with the look, wishing I could wear it myself, aged 10, so this was a massive wish fulfilment.

Once I had the costume on, and my daughter had done my makeup (not very well, unfortunately, but I was fully femme and it felt wonderful – really easy to get into the character), I had to welcome the first guests.

My wife’s friends are all women, three were married, but only husband turned up. The presence of so many women I knew gave me the wonderful feeling of being one of them, and I felt really relaxed and connected, whereas normally I would be somewhat shy and reticent around so many women. I realised fully for the first time that this was rooted in a kind of resentment that I couldn’t dress like them. Well, here I was, at last!

The last of my wife’s guests needed to be collected from the station, so I drove out, in the boots. Never again in 3″ heels, lol!

They got the surprise of their lives – the woman admired my costume loudly, attracting looks from others at the station. It was 7pm, and they had come in on the train from London which had been packed, so I had quite the audience.

The party was brilliant – and I normally hate parties. The murder mystery was just OK, but, oh, I forgot to tell you the name of the character I was playing.

Laura Lovett 😍

Love Laura

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?