Hi Aimee, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. Who determines what is normal? For you, embracing your feminine persona of “Aimee”  appears to be pretty normal to me! It is something that makes you more happy and comfortable as who you are! What a majority of a society might think is normal may not be the same as a lot of minority members of that same society! Just exactly who are you  hurting by embracing the feminine part of you? The answer to that may be only the members of society that want to impose their narrow view of what is right and what is wrong. They would do well to embrace a “live and let live” philosophy toward life. I have done a considerable amount of research into the reasons people crossdress. None of the reasons I have researched make a person weird, crazy or evil! So try and lose any feelings of guilt or shame! If have joined a wonderful group of welcoming, accepting and supportive crossdressing people who will treat you like a sister. Enjoy the freedom you have here to be Aimee and count on us to be there for you if you ever need us! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. By the way, please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! I am only about a week behind, but there are only so many hours in a day. – Blessings

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?