Hi Holly, Teralynn again! Consider this my more detailed welcoming post to you! By now I think you have gotten a feel for just how friendly and special CDH really is. The site provides many different ways for us to interact with each other so do stay active on the site and get to know some of our fabulous members! Especially now when a lot of us feel like we are under house arrest! Not being able to dress could be very depressing. I am fortunate because I get to crossdress every day and have an accepting and supportive wife. Many like you have not told their significant others and are stuck in a situation that is extremely hard to cope with! Should you ever get the urge to tell your significant other about your love of crossdressing, before you do send me a private message and put the word “Approach” on the subject line and I will send you an approach method that has been successfully used by some crossdressing people including a few members of this site that I have sent the information to! Keep in mind that no one knows your individual situation better than you do and no approach method I know of on the planet can absolutely guarantee that you will get the positive response you hope for.? One thing I can tell you for sure is that having an accepting and supportive spouse solves all kinds of problems and makes a crossdresser’s life so much more enjoyable! For now deal with your situation as best you can and know that you have an entire online community of crossdressing people to commiserate with while you are stuck at home! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?