As this sort of topic pops up periodically on CDH, I could chat about this all day long.  So much more interesting (to me) than “what color are your panties?” or similar posts.

It’s always fun to see the very large percentages that say something like “not done it, but fantasize about it” when talking about being with men.

As a boy and then a teen, I had crushes on other boys and fantasized about men non stop.  Still do, really.  It’s non stop LOL.  Started to dress as a young teen, which made the feelings even more intense.  Dressing always does that for me – the desire for men nearly explodes.

By the time I had my first encounter with a man, my fantasies had so conditioned my brain that I had no doubt I would love it.  And I did, I do love it!  No fear, no doubt whatsoever.  I also didn’t worry about labels and still don’t.

To quote another girl here “don’t knock it till you try it!”

And if you have those fantasies, personally I strongly encourage you to give in and try it.  What a waste to get to the end and never know if it was right for you. 🙁

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?