Hi Gloria,

The way I read the question, this is to be considered in everyone’s current life. If the gender fairy were to appear to me today and offer this as an option, I would have to say no. I’m 54 and have two children and the thought of having more children this late in life is totally undesirable. Perhaps I am looking at it all from a very practical point of view, perhaps a critical one at that. I have said that my first child was my lifesaver because I was going nowhere fast when that unplanned pregnancy came into my life. My whole world view changed the day my first was born. To me children are a gift and a blessing. I feel so connected to my children that I don’t know if feeling them grow inside me and birthing them would have made me feel any closer to them than I already am. (I think my children would agree it didn’t help matters with their bio-mom). There is a certain romanticism around pregnancy. I have always found pregnant women to be radiant and extra attractive.

The idea does raise some interesting questions…..

If I were to be the mommy who would be the daddy?

How exactly did we conceive?

Can we rewind the clock and do this 20-30 years ago?

I’m amazed no one has mentioned breastfeeding yet.

Now I’m rambling….

Hugs

Autumn

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?