Emily Alt
Managing Ambassador

Hi Megan,

I’ve looked at several breast plates from various manufacturers, including Boobsshop. Divine Collection has one that’s safe to sleep in, which is appealing. I agree a breast plate is the only realistic option, short of growing a pair, if you want to show cleavage. I’d go with the strapless/t-shirt option or the back strap option if I were buying from Boobsshop. I think the bib would move around too much without a bra. Boobsshop seems to be a reputable manufacturer. They have some good reviews from girls on Youtube.

I think you get what you pay for with breast forms and plates. The more expensive ones look better, have nicer features, and will last longer. My most recent forms cost about $500 and were totally worth it for me. If you’re worried about buyer remorse, inquire about their return policy before ordering.

What’s kept me from buying a breast plate is the difficulty staying comfortable where I live. It’s warm or hot most of the year in Southern California. I may still buy one though. Looking down would be amazing! Having new options for some events and situations would be great.

I’ll be curious to hear what you decide.

Emily

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?