stephanie plumb
Participant
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 78
Replies: 701

Hic!  I love an apple cider at any time of year………   The drier the better, but these days in the UK it is very hard to find good very dry ciders. Scrumpy …  no one seems to make it anymore (EU regulations?)

I remember the days when a local pub kept small wooden casks of cider so ultra dry that it puckered up one’s lips  so much that  they looked like a cat’s bottom, not that i go round studying cats anatomy, but I guess you can see what I mean.   The accompanying hot flushes and inability to control one’s legs was a price we had to pay.  There was one time when I walked out of the pub, lost my legs and head butted a stone wall across the road.   Happy days.

And I do like the Autumn. The desire to go around with bare shoulders and spaghetti strap dresses gradually fades and my favourite jumper/skirt combinations come out.   But I still like bare shoulders on a warm day.

Stephanie P.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.