Anonymous

I had to work up to going out fully dressed. I started with small steps, walking around outside, taking the trash to the end of the driveway, short drives and finally going to the Post Office around 7pm thinking it would be empty. Was I wrong with that one. There was about 10 cars parked and people getting mail and sending things off. I sat there glued to my seat. Finally I told myself I have as much right to walk in dressed and got out and walked in. When I entered a guy opened the door for me and I thanked him as best I could. What I discovered was no one cared. From that I went to Walmart then a mall and now I go out without even giving it a thought. I do dress as others in my area and most times I look so much better than some of the other women. I walk in stores with my head high standing straight and shop like any other girl. I don’t shy away from check out staff and enjoy having them treat me just like anyone else. I recognize that it is something every CD goes through in their own time if they desire to go out. I do know this, it is wonderful to be out dressed happy and enjoying myself.

Carla

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?