Stephanie Flowers
Ambassador
Registered On: June 26, 2017
Topics: 24
Replies: 4122

I’m in my 60”s  ouch!!!! . And  have just in the pass couple of years open my hidden feelings of crossdressing  to which I haven’t experience since back in my late teens. Society’s ways certainly helped  as an a early marriage so my dreams of experiencing my femininity was gone. But life’s changes helped to explore this and now at my age I’m getting more comfortable and don’t care about others and their reactions. I wished I had my youthful appearance back when as it would be so much fun to pass with little effort but now opps!! Let’s just say we need to work on sanding down the rust and let the shine show. A major work in progress and likely never to what we would want but I feel let’s do our best and make us feel great inside. This Will help to what we see in a mirror. Never perfect but comfy in mind and never too late to the experiences and our goal of happiness on a journey of amazing challenges.  I’m more at peace and as I’m getting older never for a moment do I regret. Living a dream that I’ve always wanted, one of nearly a lifetime

Stephanie 🌹

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.