Anonymous

Kimmie, the first time that I admitted to a sales person was a young female at Victoria Secret. I was looking for a bra for myself walking around the store and this sales girl walked up to me and asked if she could help me and I told her that I was looking for a certain style bra and she asked if it was for my wife or me and I just blurted out that it was for me and I opened the top of my shirt and showed her my bra, told her that I  was a CD and what I was looking for. She just said okay and brought to the area of the store where they were with out any off handed remarks. when we got there she asked me what size I wore and started to show me some without any problems or making me feel uncomfortable or embarrassed. I didn’t purchase any because they didn’t have my size but the girl gave me her business card and told me to stop in and ask for her any time. So just go in these stores, be very confident in yourself, don’t be shy and they will work with you. They want to make a sale and they don’t care who it is for.

Kathleen

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?