Diana W
Lady

Isabel,

There’s no reason for anyone to leave. It’s ok to have a strong opinion and as I said I got where you were coming from. It can be frustrating to read the same kind of posts over and over. But you had one person talking of leaving because she felt you were attacking her as she thinks she made the post you were talking about yesterday. Having a strong opinion is not a bad thing but you have to be aware that when you’re expressing an opinion in writing people can only go by the words you use. When you’re expressing an opinion face to face your facial expressions and tone of voice can soften your comments so they don’t come across so harsh. To be honest your post didn’t offend me but I’d read the comments, including the one who talked about how maybe she should leave. This lifestyle can give us all kinds of insecurities especially as the vanilla majority can be extremely judgemental. Places like this forum exist to give us a safe haven to express ourselves and work through our doubts and insecurities. If you see a post you think you’re not going to like you can simply choose not to read it. Everyone has a place here.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?