skippy1965 Cynthia
Ambassador

From day one when I joined back in August 2015 (and the site had just over a hindered members) I initially was terrified at the thought of going out in public in my car much less interacting with someone while in full Cyn mode. Gradually I did get the courage to take steps(baby ones at first then much larger ones) until now I don’t think twice about shopping , eating out, even flying cross country in full Cyn mode. I’m not sure without the encouragement and support I got from so many here that I would have gathered the courage on my own to do so. And over these five years I have seen many others spread their wings and fly and I like to think my own support and encouragement and writing about my own journey may have helped them in some small way.

I understand that not all our members are On the same journey. Some are completely content with dressing in private, others yearn to get out but have circumstances that prohibit them from realizing those dreams; some are on the road to fully transitioning while others have no desire to give up the male side of themselves. So we are SIMILAR but not the same and thus the things that work for some will not work for others.

My mantra has always been “Never let ANYONE (INCLUDING YOURSELF) push you further or faster than you are ready to go but also never let ANYONE(INCLUDING YOURSELF) keep you from doing what you ARE ready to do!” Whatever your goals are, I encourage you to strive toward them while realizing that reaching some of them MAY have consequences in the rest of your life. Life is a series of trade-offs that each must weigh for themselves and determine which is the right thing to pursue. For me -at age 55 still working and with my adult daughter not being thrilled with any of the cd/TG aspects of my life, it is unlikely I will fully transition medically but I won’t rule out the possibility of one day transitioning socially in much of my life and even considering HRT or breast enhancement. In the meantime I have become more open with many friends about Cyn-about a third of folks I interact with socially at least “know about” Cyn and many of them have seen pics and are supportive though not a lot of them have SEEN or interacted with me in full Cyn mode. At work and league pool I am in stealth Cyn mode (where all my clothes are ladies clothes but not obviously so-ladies polo shirts and skinny jeans ,etc) and I wear colorful studs or small hoops in my ears and my hair (Which is my own natural hair)in a high ponytail. Outside of those times I am in full Cyn mode with makeup and More feminine earrings and whatever clothes I feel like wearing(casual or dressy). I am satisfied with this level at this point in my life and only time will tell where my future path will lead me.

In closing, you will always find me encouraging you to strive towards your goals but not “directing” you; offering advice if asked; and I remind you that the two most important things are a smile and confidence along with accepting yourself. For if you cannot accept yourself you cannot expect others to either.
Cyn

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?