Hi Adria  The real question is Why do you think you are weird? We are very much apart of society and have been for hundreds of years. Society would like you to believe you are weird . Just do not fall for it.  We enjoy expressing ourselves in the gender opposite to the gender we were born. The next question is WHY? There are so many theory’s out there hope fully one day one of them will make sense to me.  Most of us just kept quite and just hid our feelings never said any thing or did anything about those feelings. Some of us chose to express those feelings in private and alone. Others have just decided  they wanted to express those feelings all the time. That part is up to you. There is nothing wrong with expressing your feelings providing you are not going to hurt others. If you feel you will hurt others then just express those feelings in private. You have arrived in a place where we all now can connect with each other and share our feelings without being criticized or made to feel uncomfortable about how we feel is right compared to what we were told is right. Here you are pretty much normal. We all have the same feelings. We want to talked about them and share stories. So best is to read what others have posted and when comfortable add a comment or two.. I believe how i always felt is right and if others think its weird then so be it. YOU ARE NOT WEIRD you are very special. Luv Stephanie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?