Stephanie Flowers
Ambassador

Lexie welcome.. This is certainly the place you’ll find much of what you are seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topics. Sorry about hearing about your wife and her attitude towards the feelings for your dressing. I too have experience this early in my dressing as she in her dealings with me. We were married 39 years when I opened up to my wife and its only been 3 years since that moment of telling her. At first she was not very comfortable and certainly not happy. It took time for her to be supportive but with caution. Boundaries were discussed and agreements were met. I have read many spouses who show some or try to accept do this reluctantly so your not alone. Our ladies our partners are under alot of stress more than we could understand.

How I look at it is what if one day she came to you and opened up her feelings of wanting to transition to a male. How would you react. Me I  would be in  total shock and why would you do this? , I didn’t sign up for this so yes she didn’t either. Understandably  it would be devastating to any relationship. My wife’s worried about family,  friends would think.  The embarrassment to not just her but you too. Losing her man my wife’s worst fear. As I don’t want to lose her either. All I can say is follow her lead, set guidelines and never move on anything until your both ready to do so. And most important talk, talk  and more talk.

Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured  you have that support and help from everyone here .
Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.
Stephanie 🌹

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?