Berta
Lady

I selected “NO” as I am all male when dressed en-drab and, other than wishing I was dressed in fine feminine silks and satin’s, I am content with my maleness. Now when I’m wearing my satin lingerie under my male outer wear I am very much feeling feminine with all that silky satin caressing my skin. I’ve never been able to “dress” to go “out” as a woman and have no idea what Berta might look like. My totally feminine joy and experience occurs for a few hours after my wife has gone to bed or will be out of the house for a few hours. Then I’ll dress in my elegant satin floor length fully skirted nightgowns (usually 2 or 3 for that glorious satin feel and effect multiple layers create) with a strapless 48C bra filled with my Pals forms for the wonderfully feminine feelings this provides. It is on these occasions that I find myself wishing I was a complete female. (I’m sure this is what my Mom wanted when she dressed me in satin baby girl clothes and underwear from birth until I started school!)

Berta  Monday, August 17, 2020, 5 PM EDT

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?