Mona
Duchess

Hi Danielle,

I feel your pain.  I love garter belts but getting the clips on the stockings is always a frustrating challenge.

I was walking down the bedding aisle in Walmart one day and noticed some packages of bed sheet clips.  A light bulb went off.  I was in a hurry so didn’t buy them then and there, but later found them on Amazon in both white and black colors.

They work great! But a couple of caveats: they are a bit clunky, and while they easily and firmly attach to the stockings, you also need to wear something substantial for them to attach on the upper end.  I often clip the upper ends to the bottom of a corset and they look great.  They will also attach to the bottom of a camisole or bustier.  I’m sure they would work with an actual garter belt but it would need to be a fairly thick one.

For a better look, I have painted the outside of my metal clips (the side that shows) in black or white to match the color of the strap.

Hope this helps!

Hugs,

Mona.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?