Hi rdrose, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! Pardon my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! I am behind in sending new members a welcoming post but slowly catching up. First off I want to compliment you on doing an excellent job in working on your profile page! It gives us a really good picture of who you are and what your crossdressing journey has been like so far. I see you are from Portugal. Your English is very good so you are either from an English speaking country now working in Portugal or studied English in school! I would venture that most of our members communicate in that language, so you will be able to interact with them easily. As far as how “kinky” you can get on this site. I have seen nothing in your introduction post or profile page that comes anywhere close to “kinky” in my humble opinion. Still I would save any spicy sexual experiences you wanted to share for private messages to CDH friends that I am sure you are going to make! We are a friendly bunch that likes interacting with each other and especially new members! So stay active on the site and get the most out of being a member! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?