I ran with a coach for about six of the good twelve months here in Seattle last year. I did four 5Ks last year. It didn’t really move the needle.

I want to be clear, that I work out at least five times a week. When I say work out, I mean 20 mins of cardio (treadmill, stairs, etc.), and then alternating days weight lifting with a trainer or HIIT style activity. I also to Pilates twice a week and yoga once a week.

This has gotten me a long way but I plateaued about 12 months ago. And nothing I seem to do now moves me forward. I’ve shaken it up by doing Keto for about four months at the end of the year and IF 16:8 for the last six.

Everything I eat is organic and made from scratch at home. My diet is supervised by a nutritionist. I basically live in my InstantPot. I haven’t had red meat in about a decade.

My problem is I feel like I’m spinning my wheels at this point and it’s just so frustrating. I feel defeated. Like, why am I doing this to myself if I see no results?

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?