Bianca Everdene
Participant
Registered On: April 11, 2017
Topics: 13
Replies: 467

Hi Diana

Thanks for sharing.

Yes yes yes.

I feel it is more to do with breaking down barriers within our male psyche. From a very young age most boys are ‘conditioned’ by male role models, the schoolyard, media, TV& film, sports etc, to be seen to like certain things and dislike others. Taught consciously and sometimes subconsciously to be  a man.

The Bianca in me only came out to play after my divorce, when for the first time in my life I realised I was able to be who I wanted to be, not who I was supposed to be. And yes discovered I love fashion, chic flicks, silk, satin, lace, Disco and modern pop music etc etc etc. I felt that half of me which had been buried all my life was finally blossoming, and I love it.

The divorce was nothing to do with cross dressing, I never started until after the divorce. Please do not take this to mean you should, you are very lucky to have an accepting wife.

I know I am heterosexual in my 50s now. Resigned to the fact I will probably never meet a woman accepting of the Bianca in me because it is still such a big ‘issue’ for most females. But I do not know if I would be able to bury this part of me again, it has brought me so much joy, and at the end of the day do not think I am doing anything wrong.

Do you think women had the same problems when they started wearing ‘mens’ clothes, pants, pyjamas, biker jackets, suits etc.

❤️B

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.