Genevieve
Participant
Registered On: July 28, 2020
Topics: 1
Replies: 35

Panties 24/7… with the exception of a doctor’s visit if I know I’ll be dropping my pants.

As many have stated, panties are so damn comfortable. It’s almost like wearing nothing at all.

I like bikini panties the most, and have no interest in a thong. Have a few silky granny panties… super comfortable and they smooth out the ‘Love Handles’.

S.O. has no issues with me wearing panties… she says ‘whatever feels most comfortable’. I wore a pink pair of panties recently and she was surprised that I would wear pink panties considering that I have other colors/prints to choose from. I have always liked the color pink. It’s my favorite color actually.

A work colleague (GG) years ago said that she once tried on a pair of mens underwear and found them to be the most uncomfortable piece of clothing she had ever worn. She said to me “How do you guys wear those things???”.

The cost is another issue… One pair of boxers are 25$… of which I have a few pair. Compared to 18$ for six pair of bikini panties. 🤷‍♀️

Peace and Love…

Gen 💋

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Genevieve.
2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.