Hi Sabrina, Teralynn here . Welcome to CDH Luv. Only 25 and you have already been introduced to the magical world of crossdressing by an some one who is now an ex! Well if you love crossdressing as most crossdressers do you should be thankful to your ex getting you to try it even if she is not with you any longer. Do yourself a favor and if you find someone special you might want to make a life with, tell her upfront about your crossdressing. That way, after you see her reaction both of you can decide to walk away if either of you don’t think it will work out! That solves so many problems. Until you find the right one you have all your sisters here at CDH to interact with. You can get tips , advice, questions answered and get to know some of our terrific members! We also make wonderful friends so make sure do some friend requests! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?