Monica
Lady

Wow, Laura, thank you this is something different to read now, and as I am reading some of it, already was an Idea in my head, to go somewhere where there are gay friendly places, I know that I’m attracted to both male and female… Yet somehow there is a burning desire for me to be woman, if only once, then be it once
But I want to try it, not for one day, but to be a woman for a period, to see if that is really me, or if that is just something in my sexual desires, even tho I have to say for now I don’t think it’s an sexual desire, rather yet something I really need to experience, so that is why I finally choose to seek advice here, to listen to someone who has already undergo some of this process, to give me some directions or anything of that type so that I can try to focus on something, that would give me some straight answers
For now I have to be really honest, I really love the idea of me being the more fragile human version, no offence to anyone, but I really have a burning desire to be loved like a woman, and be a woman, again maybe for a longer period, or full transition, this is yet quiet unsure for me
Also being a bit scared, and in an unfriendly town is hard on my decision making, also I don’t want to  be rash, and just rush into something, and maybe do something really stupid in the process…
I already explained how when I was younger (now 25, and I’m talking at an age of 14-15) of how I wanted to be the woman, and somehow always felt a bit more emotional, fragile, easy to hurt, had many girl-friends yet little girlfriends (as in an relationship)
I even sometimes wanted to say how I wanted to dress up, and do a full makeup, wear feminine stuff etc. but never did, until this point that I decided that I want to do it, now for real
Thank you so much for your reply, and I’m sorry for a big read, and if you read it all the way down, I have to say I love you for this, and thank you so much for everything and anything you can do for me in this confusing time of mine

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?