Melanie Shae
Participant
Registered On: August 16, 2020
Topics: 5
Replies: 8

Hi N’adia, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. You still have questions and you are the crossdressing person so can you imagine all the questions your wife might be struggling with? Did he turn gay? Doesn’t he love me anymore? Where is all this going to lead to? In most cases, with time things become familiar and acceptable (perhaps with limits). So be patient! Make sure you answer all her questions as best as you can. Significant others need some reassurance that you are still the person that they married (with a few exceptions), that you don’t want out of the relationship and just how far you plan on taking your crossdressing journey? If you can answer those questions you definitely have a chance at getting her to accept your crossdressing and maybe even becoming actively supportive! She might also want to know why all of a sudden you want to do this? If you are are like most crossdressing people you would probably tell her you don’t really know, but subconsciously you do! If you can ever get her to the point where she doesn’t see your crossdressing as a threat she might become a crossdresser’s ideal wife – loving, accepting and supportive! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. By the way have you started working on your profile page yet? Just curious! – Blessings

Thank you so much for the reply! We are continuously working on it. I set limits on myself atm. so she doesnt feel so overwhelmed. Shes is letting me do things like pierce my ears, and shave my legs. I am allowed to underdress. Im grateful for what i have. She is trying. As far as my profile i just took a couple of pictures. I am VERY excited! Im going to work on it now!

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.