Autumn Valiant
Participant
Registered On: July 14, 2019
Topics: 28
Replies: 1080

Hi Linda,

No. I consider myself lucky in the fact that I strongly desire my wife as my male self. My sexual desires are totally independent of dressing. I haven’t really had any kind of deep sexual desires while dressed. There was a measure of sexual excitement when I first started wearing panties, but that quickly faded. It didn’t take long for the panty wearing to just feel right and natural. I think it was the Taboo factor at first. Feeling a bit naughty doing something that I knew others wouldn’t approve of. Looking at woman now is kind of a crap shoot. I never know how I am going to feel about it. Depending on how they are dressed, there are some women who instill a bit of sexual desire in me, some just make me wonder if what they are wearing comes in my size, and lately there are those that I wonder if she’s a he like me.

Hugs

Autumn

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.