Alison Anderson
Participant
Registered On: October 15, 2018
Topics: 3
Replies: 313

For shear (or is that sheer?) sexiness, nothing beats a garter belt and stockings.  But I don’t wear them often for a couple of reasons.

First, with my belly, my waist and hips are the same size.  I can often pull on a pair of pants or a skirt without unzipping it.  So unless I make the garter belt super tight, it is harder to stay up and tight; it is more likely to slip down.

Second, they don’t make the clips the way they used to.  What should be a simple operation to put the stocking over the clip and slide it up has become a difficult operation.  The little little bit of stocking shouldn’t make it so much more difficult to slide the clip into place than without it, but it does.  I get the clip over the stocking and in the wide part, then have an almost impossible job of pulling it up to the narrow part.  The clips I used when I was younger were so much easier to put on.

Cleaning out my mom’s things, I found many many garter clips that she cut off girdles.  While the rubber is drying out a bit after so many years, the clips look to be in good shape.  My daughter noticed the clips and said to me that they feel much more sturdy than today’s garter clips.  Today they use plastic clips and a plastic knob.  I have had the plastic clip break on me.  The ones I got from my mom are metallic clips and rubber knobs, and I think they work better.

So if I am not going to go bare legged, I will use pantyhose, or stay-up thigh highs.  In the winter I’m more likely to wear tights.  I save the garters for very special occasions.

6 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.