Ashley
Lady

I answered 5, right in the middle, because I do like some things about my hair. I love the texture and color. I’ve had GG’s ask me how I get my hair so thick and wavy when I do let it get kinda long. I have been tempted to stop cutting it and grow it out, but so far the heat and maintenance have always kept me going back to the barber shop to get it cut short.

On the other hand… I need to enjoy the color while it lasts… I’m 33 and I already have a pretty noticeable amount of gray! Also my hair is bad at hiding what are probably my most masculine facial features, my high forehead and gorilla brow ridge. If I had anything even remotely resembling a feminine hairline, forehead, and brow area, I would probably have long hair by now.

Wigs can be annoying but I like them, and will probably stick with them for the foreseeable future. They let me change hairstyles and colors quickly and easily, and even better, I can pull them into the right position for the hairline I want. I have three wigs right now and will probably get more.

Note: I’m not wearing a wig in my profile shot! FaceApp gave me those beautiful bangs and curls! I still can hardly believe that thing lol.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?