CDH is definitely a unique site for girls like us, and our supportive families and friends.  Having been online for almost 25 years now, I have joined in many many sites for CD’s, TG’s, TS’s that purported to be for comradery and learning about our lifestyle, only to see them eventually just disappear or be taken over by the seedy side of life.  CDH is only the second site I have found that has an active portion of SO’s and wives or mom’s who participate with us.  That is very heartening to see and I do like seeing when they join in the main threads outside of the private area they have here.

A woman’s perspective is very valuable to us as we do need the grounded opinions of you girls sometimes to ring a bell and give us a clue when we need it.

We do also owe a great deal of thanks to the founders and admin of our place here, for the hard work I know they go through to keep us up and going, and some of us behaving too.

Thank You Ladies.

PaulaF

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?