Gabrielle Thomas
Participant
Registered On: December 22, 2015
Topics: 1
Replies: 14

I remember when I first started expressing my female side, it was thrilling sexually as I opened the door a need.  I always knew I was different and until I saw an add in the back of an alternative lifestyle magazine for TGSF, I always felt alone. I was married at the time and I came out the her.  We had fun together.  As my journey progressed, I got the point where I knew I was something beyond a crossdresser.  I needed to explore all things female including sex.  I confided my newfound womanhood in my spouse and at that point she knew.  She became jealous of gabrielle and we divorced.  Her scorn that came afterwards nearly permanently ruined me.  I eventually moved on thinking I needed to feel a man make love to me. I fantasized about it but I wasn’t attracted to men.  I had a beautiful encounter with a trans woman afterwards and eventually accepted I am trans.

My dressing is an expression of my femininity, my self as a female.  I love the female form and as it turns out, that something so special in a trans woman.

Identifying as female brought about a realization of my sexuality.  It doesn’t matter if I’m dressed as male or female. Its who I am, thus, my sexuality doesn’t change with ny clothes.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.