From this list, definitely Belle! She is so beautiful and down to earth. But, Belle’s actually third place in my list for Disney overall.

Second place would be Tinkerbell. I love how sexy she is and I love her attitude. The scene in Peter Pan where she is checking our her hips while standing on the hand mirror gets me everytime! I really miss the Fairy product line. They really played up Tinkerbell as an engineer (a tinkerer!) which made me so happy. Every time I meet Tinkerbell at the parks I tell her that I’m an engineer just like her. <3

But number one is Queen Elsa. Her coming out scene gives me chills every single time and I’ve watched that movie soooo many times. I had the opportunity to see the Frozen Broadway Musical before the pandemic and the Let It Go number is amazeballs! They have a special effect where her dress disappears in an eye blink to reveal the Elsa gown underneath and I just burst into tears when it happened! It was so amazing and filled me with so many emotions. I’m getting all worked up now just thinking about it.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?