Anonymous

Ladies, please, some here have taken my words and written their own stories. I just want to re-state the facts of my delightful journey of self realization in becoming the feminized “husband”, although that term no longer applies, that I am today. We are simply celebarting feminine beauty together. Sherrie does it up for me as much as I allow for her.

So, back to the record….

1 – Back in the day my loving partner, Sherrie, works at a ladies’ shop and noticed that I often was buying a lot of female cotton underwear..ie: Jockey and Fruit of the Loom. They fit me better, simple as that. Nothing fancy, no ribbons or bows (how boring now!). She asked me out…and things well…progressed and I forgot that I was wearing the panties she discovered and suggested we try some of hers for fun. That’s how it started. Eventually I told her about my secrets. I think she knew all along. It became a giant turn-on for both of us and our physical relations are off the scale.

2 – Yes, the 24/7 feminization was her idea, but there has never been any “forcing”, no sissy stuff, no cuckholding. I am free to revert to maleness should I (unlikely) choose. As far as wardrobe she always asks if I think something is nice and she makes rather broad suggestions…usually from online sources. Then we shop in stores and both try on stuff. She does have fabric and colour preferences for me, but they are always lovely and tasteful. She does lay out clothes for me in the morning, but from a wardrobe I am already OK with. She herself is stunningly feminine and classy. We both like age appropriate style and care not for sleazy or skanky clothes. She does my makeup and hair like a pro.

3 – Allowances: So, the “just trust me” rule applies as far as scent and hair. Since she was prepared to pay I trusted her and accepted her request for me to get a new truly feminine colour, cut and style at a high end salon. It took a long appointment where I was treated as a woman 100% and it was a giant shock, but I would never have tried the red colour and layered cut that I now simply adore. I hardly remember my old male look. I feel light and sexy all the time.

4 – So…summer….I had never worn swimwear in public, but I drew the line and said that we would start with conservative one piece suits in basic black. Believe me I was super anxious at the pool, but everyone was so nice and complementary, especially the women. So I have relented and accepted some brighter colours and skimpier mallots. The deal is that I have to evolve and pick out some two piece suits before the season is over. That’s a big step.

But again, no forcing…the key word is “allowing”.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?