Lea
Lady

Being married means no secrets….or so goes some lame proverb. We all have secrets, we must have secrets, that’s how we maintain some form of self, individuality. Fantasies, desires lead to guilt only when we think we are hiding something. But they can also be powerful in a relationship in understanding a perspective you’re not supposed to have experienced.

Examples, walking slower when your spouse is in heels, helping your spouse pick out an outfit.

The guilt part is tough, it’s nagging, and unless you have full control over it, it’s the part that will lead to letting yourself be outted in tiny ways to your spouse.

My wife knows about most of my crossdressi g, but not all my desires related to it. I often wonder if this how life will just be, or will sge accept me more one day, or will just end it and knowingly free me. With kids, intertwined families/friends, it’s not easy, no path is.

I do know I fully support her in everything she’s evolved in, but crossdressing is the one area I feel she half supports me (but I don’t know if that is just a temporary thing like many others here have experienced).

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?