Isabel
Lady

Hey girls,

I recall reading an article a many months, maybe even a year or more ago.  It stated that if you are a MTF dresser, “you should NEVER wear a thong.”  Why?  Simply, it won’t fit.  Tis is the opinion of whoever wrote the article, but I must say I tried a thong once and I agree.

Regardless of whether or not you tuck, men have more ‘stuff’ in that area than women do.  Though all women’s clothing is designed to fit a different figure than most of us have, we can pull it off, as many body parts are the same.  However, thongs are not designed to cover a large area in the same way panties/knickers (whatever you like to call them) are.  Thong are designed to cover a woman’s vagina that it.  The minimal material at the back is to help reduce seems being seen under tight dresses etc.

Plus, nearly every thong I’ve seen in shops/online have a panty alternative, so your not missing out on the style.

At the end of the day, it’s your choice as your dressing for yourself.  But my opinion is we shouldn’t wear things, as they will not everything we need them too.  Sorry, have to emphasise that this is just my opinion, you don’t have to agree or comply, just making this clear as last time I posted about my thoughts I got a lot of replies telling me I was harsh and judgemental which is not/never was the case.  Just sharing my thoughts.  Hope this helps, someone.

I would appreciate it if you do not click thanks, as I spend too much time clearing them from my notifications.

Hugs,

Isabel

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?