Hi Olivia I thinks its is nice to you people around you that want to understand you better. I believe most men could never understand why we enjoy expressing our self in the fem. I do believe most woman can understand it to a point. Most woman understand the emotional part of wearing some thing that fits and looks good on their body. When they can glance in a mirror and can get a confirmation that everything looks as good as they feel. In so many ways we want the same thing. That is our connection to cis woman. I think we are even more critical of our selves when we look in the mirror if that is possible.We are all trying to hide the male body parts we were given while trying to enhance the feminine look we desire. I remember being asked by a group of young college students that requested interviews with the club members. Most of the younger female students could relate when discussing the feeling you get when wearing something cute, pretty and a little sexy . They understood the the diversity of colors and styles that are offered to woman. Where it got interesting is when one of the students asked WHY do you want feel cute and pretty. My response back to the female student was, why do you want to feel cute and pretty even if it is just some times?. The best answer i heard was from a young female student that said I just want my female identity confirmed and i said i would like the same. When i said that the conversation changed away from female clothing to trying to understand why do females think and feel a certain way . I enjoyed the evening with young very open minds. There is hope for a better understanding and once there is a better understanding then we only have to deal with acceptance. That may take forever. Luv Stephanie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?