Viv Cross
Baroness

@Samantha

A woman after my own heart. An actionable list of questions. Thank you for taking the time to respond and your questions have actually given me some opportunity to think a bit more deeply from the safety angle for everyone:

1) how familiar are you with / involved in “the community”?

Im not. I want to be, this is new territory for me. 2 years. I want to get more involved And I was hoping this could be a good way.
but your question is very thought provoking. Perhaps who am I to offer such company when I’m so ignorant to the wider community. May be I should spend more time in the community to get more educated (there’s only so much you can learn from books) and meet people there first.

2) is this something you’d do in pairs, in groups, or…?

hmm. Well I’ve asked my SO if she’d like to get involved and a larger group could be an option but I must admit I was just thinking 1:1 time. I think I don’t have the personal self confidence to imagine I could entertain a group of people singlehandedly and people may feel a bit let down if they were expecting sparkling convo. 🙂 I was thinking more like – I’m going into town tomorrow to go to do some clothes shopping if anyone wants to come an wander around with me and grab a glass of vino

3) how do imagine spreading the word that you’d be available for these outings?

i have NO idea I was going to ask that next. My SO suggested a Facebook group or we have a CD website/forum thats v popular in the UK but It took me time to build up the confidence to join CDHeaven and post a message. I think I was worried I’d be laughed out the park lol. where would YOU recommend to reach the most people who are really struggling.
BUT LOOK HOW LOVELY EVERYONE IS. Oh my goodness everyone is so warm and welcoming.

A RETURN QUESTION BACK TO YOU – if I may:
my SO suggested that people may want makeup doing. I’ve done hers plenty of times but I’m no makeup artist, I work in digital transformation consulting for global banks hahaha. Having a range of makeup to suit all skin tones – expensive. And I’m no artist.
i do have a decent sized flat though. So I could offer the space to come and get dressed if that’s useful? Where do ladies who can’t get dressed at home, get dressed?. The spare room is nice and bright. Lots of floor space and mirrors. although it’s crammed full of all my SOs clothes 🙂 dresses wigs and shoes everywhere

❤️

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?