Patty Phose
Duchess

I first began wearing pantyhose and heels when I was 4. They were gifts and loaners from my mother. I outgrew her heels around 12. I wanted my own heels that fit but I had to wait until I was 17 and bought my own platform wedges.

Around that time I also began to think about getting other heels too. I fell in love with a couple of pairs of sexy stilettos. When I was 18 and had my own place, I bought  those stilettos and ever other femme piece of clothing I had wanted so bad for so long. I was in heaven.

I put on my pantyhose, a short dress, then slipped into a pair of the stilettos. I cold barely stand in them. I stumbled over to a mirror to see how they looked. I was stunned and shocked. My legs looked incredible. Those legs are mine? I couldn’t believe it. How those stilettos heels made m legs look was such a huge difference. I had the amazing, sexy legs I had admired on women and girls for so long.

Walking in those heels was a problem that had to be solved. There was no way I was not going to wear them. I wore them around the house all the time. I even went to bed in them. After a few days I was able to stumble around the house fairly well. I began wearing them out for short walks. After a couple of weeks I had the shoes broke in and I was comfortable walking in them. I absoulutely loved wearing them.

Now, many years later most of my heels are 4 in. I have some 3 in heels too. I don’t think they look good but not as sexy as the 4 in. I also find the 4 in more comfortable and natural to wear. Maybe I’m just more used to them.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?